Is your clinical documentation accurate and complete?
Clinical coding services are focused on reviewing the medical records to assign codes for diagnoses and procedures. An accurate and complete clinical documentation in the medical record is the key for a flawless system. We make sure that we complete an in depth audit of your clinical code to review its coding accuracy, and best-practice procedures and policies that will help and ensure that you are an efficient and compliant organization.
Health Care organizations, generally look for clinical coding services to:
- Ensure transparency between patients, providers, & payers.
- Provide efficient and better delivery of care.
- Improve financial health.
- Determine areas that require improvements and corrections.
- Protect against fraudulent claims and billing activities.
- Reveal inappropriate coding, insufficient documentation, or lost revenue.
- Identify and correct problem areas before payers challenge inappropriate coding.
- Remedy under-coding, bad unbundling habits, and code overuse and to bill appropriately for documented procedures.
- Stop the use of outdated or incorrect codes
A Snapshot of optimized performance after the audit as an appetizer:
- Executive Reports and Action Plan for all cases with recommendations.
- Summary of Findings.
- Financial Impact Report
Code Audit Services for your organization:
- Hospital code audit Services
- Physician code audit Services
Here’s the list of HE4 Team Capabilities:
- AHIMA and AAPC Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- TTT (Trained To Teach)
- Over 10 years of experience in health care