The need for getting a clinical coding audit should be seen as an objective appraisal, designed to support the organizations and staff to recognize the capacity to work around best practices. If you are looking for Clinical Coding Audit best practices then our highly trained HE4 Team is capable of meeting your every need. Whether you need on-site or remote coding services, our team is flexible and will gladly assist you in any possible way. Whether you’ve got long-term or short-term requirements we will be at your service.
Benefits of Working with HE4, post Coding Service:
- Executive Reports and Action Plan for all cases with recommendations.
- Summary of Findings
- Financial Impact Report
Here is what you will get from our team during audit:
- High quality & accurate coding.
- High quality abstracting services
- Onsite and Offsite coding options
- Flexible pricing
HE4 Team Capabilities:
- AHIMA and AAPC Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- TTT (Trained To Teach)
- Over 10 years of experience in Health Care
Coding Services for your organization:
- Hospital coding Services
- Physician coding Services
You will also get different trainings for:
- Coder education
- Physician education
- Certification training for AHIMA/AAPC credentials
- ICD-9-CM/CPT training
- ICD-10-CM/CPT training